Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Success or Failure it's YOUR decision!

I weighed in last night. I'm in a Biggest Loser competition at the moment and this past week was not a good week. Why? Because this girl didn't plan.  We all know the failing to plan is planning to fail. Yep...that was me last week. And that failure to plan = 4 pounds gained last week. &!*%# 
Yeah that face about sums it up. My fault so no excuses. Plain and simple this girl failed. 

No feeling sorry for myself, I need to keep moving forward. I need to remember that my diet is super important, not just because crap food = crap results but because my exercise is limited right now. And that my loves means being diligent about what I'm putting in my mouth! 

It's a new week...back to the grind! 

Xoxo,
Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love! :) I'm all about being positive, so please no negativity. If you are ballsy enough to post anything negative, I'm ballsy enough to delete it! ;)