Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Fitness Friday Link Up!


Kidding! Ok, if you know me, not really.  ;) I'm linking up with the gorgeous Aubrey at ALG, Uninterrupted for Fitness Fridays.  It's my first link up!

File:Snl-so-freakin-excited.gif
 
And if you read my post yesterday, you know this girl has 7 months until the alterations for my bridesmaid dress begin, and all the crying fun that comes with that!
 
Anyway, the last few months have been rather challenging with what I've been able to do regarding my workouts.  I have a herniated disc between L4 & L5 so I haven't been able to run. It blows. I enjoy running. Seriously, you read that right. It helps to clear my head, which is good, because at any given time the two remaining brain cells I have left are fighting and running helps keep them quiet.  :)
 
 
But this week my Orthopedic doctor released me and PT will too!

 
I have to start off rather slow, which means no half marathons in my near future...but here is my weekly fitness goal:
 
Monday: At night I take an RPM (spinning) class with my lovie, Molly. We love it, but my hoo-ha the day after is on fire.  (Padded seat covers are a freaking MUST) It is also Biceps/Triceps/Shoulder day.
 
Tuesday: 45 minutes of cardio or HIIT
 
Wednesday: Chest/Back
 
Thursday: Cardio/Tabata
 
Friday: Lower Body
 
Saturday: Full Body
 
Each day I'll include a list of exercises that I'm doing, so you can join in on the fun! (side eye) You can do most of the exercises at home if you have some weights. And I don't mean a full gym worth of weights, even if it's a 1 lb dumbbell.  I had a plan created for me and because I'm a single mom (aka Wonder Woman) I can't get to the gym at 5:00 am anymore with a 9 year old, so I wanted something that I could do at home or the gym. 
 
There you have it! I'm need this Fitness Friday Link up as an accountability as well, so you can see my progress!  Enjoy your Friday loves!
 
xoxo,
Krista
 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your first Link up!!! Great job! Have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks love!! And thanks for being my first "official" follower! Have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've got an awesome plan girl! Can't wait to hear how it went next Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me some love! :) I'm all about being positive, so please no negativity. If you are ballsy enough to post anything negative, I'm ballsy enough to delete it! ;)