Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's On....Like Donkey Kong!







3ds Cartoons & Comics animated GIF

I went dress shopping on Sunday with one of my best friends. She is getting married in March of next year and the crazy girl asked me to be in her wedding!  I am beyond excited for her big day, as I love her and her fiance so much! They are my kind of crazy! Anywho, we not only found her dress (she looks absolutely stunning in it!) we also found the bridesmaid dresses.  I love the style and it's comfortable however I look like a Verunca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
willy wonka and the chocolate factory animated GIF
 
Don't believe me? Here's proof:

The color of the dress will be Kelly Green!
 
 
And I the dress was a size 18! Not cool! Now this is her day and I could stand next to her in a tent garbage bag for all I care, but I do NOT want to be a fat bridesmaid!! So I ordered a size smaller, knowing that with that size they can still take it in 2 additional dress sizes which would mean a size 12. I can't even remember the last time I was in a 12. That isn't my final goal by any means, but is definitely a ginormous step in the right direction! Cause let's be real, you see what I've got to work with!
 
This means that I need to seriously stop f'n around and get my shit together, because 7 months is a long time, but not long enough if I just sit on my ass. I definitely do NOT want to look like the model on right, that girl may be skinny, but she has no definition or tone in her arms. I want to look good with muscles, just not like the Incredible Hulk or Arnold in his Mr. Olympia days.  (But damn, wasn't he just sexy as f back then? YUM)
 
Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be weighing in on Fridays and hopefully linking up with some other bloggers I stalk love.  I'm putting myself out there and you are going to see the good, the bad and the ugly. I'll bore fill you in with my fitness goals, what I'm eating (hopefully not everything that isn't nailed down) and progress pics.
 
Get ready loves...we going for a ride!
 
xoxo,
Krista
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me some love! :) I'm all about being positive, so please no negativity. If you are ballsy enough to post anything negative, I'm ballsy enough to delete it! ;)